quien me ve.....

21 noviembre 2017

Good times

Hola scraper@s:
Hi scraper@s

Llevo un tiempo sin publicar nada.... he estado trabajando en proyectos nuevos.... espero que pronto podais ver algo.....
I have not published anything for a while ... I've been working on new projects ... I hope you can see something soon ...

Como ya sabeis, habia ganado el reto desvanero No. 24 de La fabrica de Artesania, y este mes de noviembre Rebe ha utilizado mi propuesta como tema de su  Reto desvanero No. 26: Buhos ¿original, verdad? y es que..... me gustan los buhos, ¿Os habíais dado cuenta de ello?
As you know, I had won the Desvanero challenge No. 24 from La Fabrica de Artesania, and this month Rebe has used my proposal as the theme of his Desvanero Challenge No. 26: Owls original, right? and that is ... I like owls, did you realize that?
Esta es mi propuesta
This is my proposal

con ella participo en:
with this I participate in:

Reto desvanero No. 26: Buhos de La fabrica de Artesania

Retarte 110 – Anything Goes de Stampart Papel

CCH #262 Anything goes de Crazy Challenge

PIP Challenge 1747 de Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenges

Challenge #22 - Autumnal Colours de Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog

Challenge 184 de Crafting from the Heart

Challenge 190 de Artistic Inspirations Challenges Blog

CHALLENGE #70 de Lil Patch of Crafty Friends

November Challenge: Gratitude de Dare.2b ArtZY












Happy Scrapdays!


4 comentarios:

  1. Sweet card! Thanks for sharing it with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Love .. Owls Are My Favorite .. Thanxx For Playing With Us At Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends .
    Sherry Lynn
    Dt @ LPOCF

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Que linda tarjeta, me encantan los buhos. Muchas gracias por participar con nosotras en The Corrosive Challenge Blog. Mucha suerte con tu entrada y esperamos seguir viendo tus lindos proyectos en nuestros proximos retos
    Maritza DT

    ResponderEliminar

ENTRADAS POPULARES